The Role of the Registrar's Office
Welcome to the Millikin University Office of the Registrar! We take pride in providing exceptional service and helping students successfully complete their educational endeavors. We provide support for students, faculty, staff, alumni, and members of the community.
日本一道本一二三区视频_一区二区三区高清视频_日本一本到道一区免费Our office has a wide range of responsibilities, including
- Ensuring the integrity, accuracy, and security of all academic records of current and former students.
- Maintaining up-to-date course schedules, catalogs, final examination schedules, and academic calendars.
- Supervising and maintaining the Banner and degree audit systems.
- Supervising the processes for the articulation of transfer credits, certification of degrees, and .
- Producing official transcripts and diplomas.
- Counseling and advising students, faculty, and staff on advising issues.
- Interpreting and enforcing policies and regulations of the University and Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
- Assisting with Registration Days for entering freshmen.
- Organizing and supervising registration.
- Determining academic eligibility of student athletes.
- Facilitate feedback from students enrolled in online programs.